Home | Sitemap | 1800-946-9956

*Sign up for our FREE OSHAlert Newsletter

Online Store Osha Products Osha Training Clia Products Consulting About Us Resource Center

Ask the Experts Q & A

Q: What type of gloves should be worn when working with glutaraldehyde-based, high-level disinfectants for minor handling, such as removing instruments, and for major handling, such as cleaning instruments?

A: In both of these situations, a utility-type glove, such as thick rubber gloves sold in grocery stores, should be worn. These can be washed and worn again repeatedly until they are torn.

« Return to Q & A

View Cart


Online Store

Stay in compliance with our OSHA and CLIA products

Online Store »

Online Training Center

Annual retraining is an OSHA requirement, but it doesn't have to be time consuming, expensive or boring.

Online Training Center »